Fill your custom designs with color, visual texture and and fun using Extreme Film Colors, Textures and Animal Prints Digital Patterns. These exclusive designs are printed on our most popular and practical HTV. Our Extreme Film Heat Transfer Vinyl comes with a sticky-carrier designed for holding your design in place when heat pressing and protecting both your design and your heat press platen. Extreme Film is the softest-hand material we carry so your applications will turn out smooth and naturally blend with the garment. It can be cut with any vinyl cutter and can be heat-applied to cotton, polyester and cotton poly blends.
- Cut Graphics on patterned side - DO NOT MIRROR.
- Apply mask tape (included).
- Remove laminate backing.
- Preheat garment at a temperature of 305°F for 3 seconds to remove moisture and wrinkles.
- Apply vinyl to substrate for 15 seconds at a temperature of 305°F using medium pressure.
- Peel hot or cold.
- Turn garment inside/out prior to washing.
- Machine was using mild detergent at 175 F max.
- Dry at normal dryer settings on household machines.
- Do not iron directly onto the material.
- Do not dry clean.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.